Archive for December 2019

[Commlist] CfP Journalism & Communication Education - “Trial and Error IV: Rethinking Digital Native Communicators’Training”

Fri Dec 20 14:51:15 GMT 2019

CfP Journalism & Communication Education Barcelona 2020
Call for Abstracts

ECREA’s Journalism & Communication Education Temporary Working Group is happy to invite you to submit abstracts for next years conference

“Trial and Error IV: Rethinking Digital Native Communicators’ Training”
14-15 May 2020
at the University Autonoma Barcelona, Spain.

This year, we will focus on the generation gap between 20th-century teaching and 21st-century technology. Our students grew up not only with computers and internet access, but also with smartphones, social media, and mobile devices. In Barcelona, we want to take a closer look at the multi-faceted relationships between education, technology and digital native future media professionals. We invite you to submit academic research and project based experiences and various approaches (theoretical, methodological or empirical in nature) that touch upon this relationship.

The submission deadline is February 28, 2020. Like in the past years, we again invite a wide variety of contributions from traditional research presentations, to panels on specific subjects, to workshop proposals. You can find the complete call on our conference website: https://trialanderror2020.blogspot.com/

We are looking forward to your contributions! If you are working in the field of education for media professions (journalism, PR, advertising, media management etc.) and you are interested in joining our growing network of international scholars, educators and professionals, please check out our website at https://ecrea.eu/Journalism-and-Communication-Education