Archive for November 2018

[ecrea] Children's Screen Content in an Era of Forced Migration: Facilitating Arab European Dialogue

Mon Nov 05 14:02:13 GMT 2018

If you are interested in issues around Children’s Screen Content and Forced Migration, please can I draw your attention to the latest reports from this Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) project.

Our Consolidated Report Children’s Screen Content in an Era of Forced Migration: Facilitating Arab-European Dialogue (88 pages) featuring recommendations, workshop briefings and a full list of programming samples with links to clips is available here:

https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/files/102210294/Consolidated_Report_FinalSV_221018.pdf

We have now also published a Report on the proceedings of our Symposium Invisible Children: Children’s Media, Diversity, and Forced Migration which took place on 14 September at King’s College London. You can download the London Symposium Reporthere:https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/files/102211493/Symposium_briefing_140918.pdf

The Reports wrap up the AHRC-funded research project “Children’s Screen Content in an Era of Forced Migration: Facilitating Arab-European Dialogue”. However, the project website at https://euroarabchildrensmedia.org/ continues as a resource for project findings, conference slides and clips. Here, you can access our first report from the Manchester Children’s Global Media Summit; our second report from the CPH:Dox festival in Copenhagen on children’s factual content; our third report from the Prix Jeunesse festival in Munich on drama and storytelling; and our Project Report to Stakeholders, which summarises the findings of the project.