Archive for May 2018

[ecrea] Open Positions Salford

Fri May 04 21:41:08 GMT 2018

We have two posts currently advertised at Salford as part of a larger programme of recruitment in our school (we are making 10 appointments).

The school of Health and Society is home to a broad range of staff interested in the social, cultural and digital. Successful applicants will be part of the Connected Lives, Diverse Realities Research Group which is thematically organised into work regarding: criminal justice, race and ethnicity, gender and sexuality, communities and audiences, digital society, and the social life of methods.  Teaching areas include digital criminal justice as well as more general digital society topics. More broadly across the school there is significant interest in the digital health arena. In 2019 we expect to be launching a new MSc in Digital Society and there are also plans for a new undergraduate degree in the area of digital, communications and sociology. We are also preparing to launch a new initiative in relation to digital methods that involves the development and sharing of these with the academic community.

The posts are:

Lecturer in Digital Society - (we are looking for people that with knowledge of the digital that intersects, compliments the interests of our research group, and particularly big data and digital methods).

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BJN324/lecturer-in-digital-society/

Lecturer in Criminology and Security (we are interested in people with knowledge of digital crime/cybercrime/cybersecurity) - I know ‘cyber’ - sorry!

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BJO033/lecturer-in-criminology-and-security/