Archive for November 2017

[ecrea] Visiting Lecturers at Regent's University London

Sun Nov 26 08:18:23 GMT 2017

We are looking for new Media Communications, Public Relations, Journalism and Film Studies staff at Regent's University London.

Full details listed below, and link to apply here: https://regents.recruitment.northgatearinso.com/wrl/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=01000414

The School of Creative and Liberal Arts, within the faculty of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences, at Regent’s University is a vibrant, multi-disciplinary school.  We offer international students the opportunity to study subjects as diverse as Media Production,   Interior Design, Art History and International Relations in the beautiful environments of Regent’s Park and Marylebone Village.

The school includes pathways in Media Communications, Public Relations, Journalism and Film Studies, for which we are currently seeking visiting lecturers to join our pool teaching on undergraduate programmes.

In addition, depending on experience and expertise, lecturers may also be asked to contribute to our new MA in Media and Digital Communication which launches in September 2018.

BA Pathways in Media and Communications, Journalism and Public Relations. The expertise required for modules within these programmes includes, but is not limited to:

• Introduction to Film
• Foundation in Media Studies
• Media Communications and Culture
• Digital Photography
• Media and Ethics,
• Corporate Communications
• Understanding Social Media
• Gender in the Media,
• Critical Television Studies in the 21st Century,
• TV Studio Production

We are looking for lecturers who have experience in learning, teaching and assessment in HE and/or have proven industry expertise within media and/or communication sectors. Successful candidates will join a well-established team ofacademics in the subject area of Media and Communications and they will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the development of the discipline(s) within the University.

You will actively contribute to our programmes on a term time, hourly basis, undertaking preparation, teaching and assessment, alongside the opportunity to contribute to our international Summer School provision.

*About us*
Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in Royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone. Our students study in a supportive, personal environment and go on to become global entrepreneurs and leaders. We are proud to welcome staff and students from more than 140 different countries.

There has never been a more exciting time to join us.  We have an ambitious strategic plan to lead us to 2020 and beyond.  Our mission is focused on delivering high quality education and a commitment to reinvesting in continuing improvement and public benefit.  There are few institutions able to replicate the international learning environment provided on our beautiful campus.

*How to apply*
Please visit our website www.regents.ac.uk/jobs.aspx <http://www.regents.ac.uk/jobs.aspx> to view further details and to apply online. Within your application, please provide a statement stating why you are suitable for the role, making reference to your skills and experience against the Person Specification.

Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.

*Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 7 December 2017
Interview and Selection Date(s): 15th December 2017 or 5 January 2018*

Regent’s University London are Equal Opportunities employer.

Direct link: https://regents.recruitment.northgatearinso.com/wrl/pages/vacancy.jsf?latest=01000414