Archive for September 2017

[ecrea] CfP: International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media

Thu Sep 14 12:13:31 GMT 2017

Call for Papers <http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ah/rpdm-general-call-3q2017?utm_source=CPB&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JMH01838>

Combining the disciplines of technology and art, the /International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media/ <http://tandfonline.com/toc/rpdm20/current?utm_source=CPB&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JMH01838> welcomes your latest research.

We welcome submissions of scholarly papers on theatre, dance, music, live art, computer science, or a convergence of these disciplines, covering topics such as:

  * cultural mediatization
  * distributed non-linear performance
  * virtual/physical bodies
  * interactive performative installation
  * realtime music performance interfaces
  * and more

Your research will encourage debate and cross-disciplinary exchange across a broad range of approaches and serve as a forum for critical scholarship, innovative practice, and creative pedagogy.

    The journal is open to a range of contributions, such as traditional
    research articles, documents relevant to practice-as-research
    outputs, interviews with practitioners, and reviews of books and
    live events. We’d like to see a diversity of voices being expressed
    through this journal, and would particularly welcome
    practice-as-research and other unconventional contributions that
    experiment with content and form, while maintaining a rigorous
    enquiry into their disciplinary frameworks.

For detailed instructions on how to submit to the /International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media/, please visit our Author Instructions Site <http://tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?journalCode=rpdm20&page=instructions>.

    For any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly at:
    (m.chatzi /at/ lsbu.ac.uk) <mailto:(m.chatzi /at/ lsbu.ac.uk)>