Archive for June 2017

[ecrea] 3 new Lecturer/Senior Lecturer jobs, School of Communication, QUT

Fri Jun 30 20:18:58 GMT 2017

Applications are now open for up to three new Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions (equivalent to Assistant/early Associate Professor) in the QUT School of Communication, covering the following areas:

·         Digital Journalism

·         Digital Media and Communication Studies

·         Digital Transformation in the Entertainment and Media Industries

Full details and the position description are available at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/qut-soc-lecturer

Please consider applying yourself, or forward this information on to others who you think might be suitable. The contact for these positions is Patrik Wikström, Head of School, Communication ((patrik.wikstrom /at/ qut.edu.au) <mailto:(patrik.wikstrom /at/ qut.edu.au)> )

Additionally, as previously noted we are looking for a senior research leader for the role of Capacity Building Professor in Digital Media and Communication – http://www2.qut.edu.au/jobs/cbpcif/ - please pass on to suitable candidates and/or contact me directly to discuss.

In both cases, applications close at the end of July.