Archive for February 2016

[ecrea] Medijske studije/Media Studies - special issue "New Perspectives on Public Service Media "

Tue Feb 09 18:22:13 GMT 2016

Special issue of „Media Studies“ journal, Vol. 6, issue 12/2015 "New
Perspectives on Public Service Media" is available online, open access at:

DOAJ:

https://doaj.org/toc/1848-5030/6/12

HRCAK:

http://hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=toc&id_broj=12243

or journal's web page (articles are not separated here, there is one PDF
for the whole issue):

www.mediastudies.fpzg.hr <http://www.mediastudies.fpzg.hr>

This issue is indexed in ESCI Web of Science, Scopus and ERIH PLUS.

Thank you very much for your cooperation this one or in previous issues
and we are looking forward to our future cooperation as well.

Also, you can follow us on „Facebook“:

https://www.facebook.com/medijske.studije

Kind regards,

Viktorija Car

"Medijske studije" Editor-in-Chief

--
Dr. Viktorija Car, Assistant Professor
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Political Science, Journalism Department

Medijske studije (Media Studies) journal, Editor-In-Chief
www.mediastudies.fpzg.hr <http://www.mediastudies.fpzg.hr>

e-mail: (viktorija.car /at/ fpzg.hr) <mailto:(viktorija.car /at/ fpzg.hr)>