Archive for September 2015

[ecrea] PostDoc positions @ Centre for Digital Cultures, Lüneburg, Germany

Mon Sep 21 20:03:19 GMT 2015

    we are looking for two new postdocs to join our research project
    here (cdc.leuphana.com/dcrl <http://cdc.leuphana.com/dcrl>).

http://www.leuphana.de/bewerben/jobs-und-karriere/forschung-lehre/ansicht-forschung-lehre/datum/2015/09/16/wissenschaftlichen-mitarbeiterin-postdoc-research-associate-at-postdoctoral-level.html

http://www.leuphana.de/bewerben/jobs-und-karriere/forschung-lehre/ansicht-forschung-lehre/datum/2015/09/16/wissenschaftlichen-mitarbeiterin-postdoc-research-associate-at-postdoctoral-level-1.html

    Please spread the word and feel free to get in touch with me if you
    want to know more about what’s on offer and what would expect you.

    All the best,

    Armin
    Dr Armin Beverungen

    Junior Director | Digital Cultures Research Lab | Centre For Digital
    Cultures | Leuphana University Lüneburg | Mail: Scharnhorststr. 1 |
    Visitors: Sülztorstr. 21-25 | 21335 Lüneburg

    http://cdc.leuphana.com/people/#armin-beverungen

    Member of the editorial collective of /ephemera: theory & politics
    in /organization | www.ephemerajournal.org
    <http://www.ephemerajournal.org>

    Member of the editorial collective of /spheres: Journal for Digital
    Cultures /| www.spheres-journal.org <http://www.spheres-journal.org>