Archive for August 2015

[ecrea] Volume 2.2 The Narrator

Fri Aug 21 11:22:30 GMT 2015

After much work, Volume 2.2 is now available to download at
http://the-narrator.com/?p=108!  Thank you to everyone who got involved;
this is one of our best issues yet and could not have been achieved
without your input.  It comprises work from writers across the UK,
including a piece from our partner journal The Durham Review of Books.
The critical-creative dialogue continues.  We are also happy to announce
the inclusion of photography.

Please continue to check Facebook for updates and events.  The Narrator
will be at Freshers' Fair at The University of York on 3rd October and
the deadline for submissions for 2.3 will be 25th October.

Enjoy reading!

Emily Willis
Sam Kaufman
Editors