Archive for August 2015

[ecrea] Book on Turkish Cinema and Media

Sat Aug 15 16:02:15 GMT 2015

I am very pleased to inform you that our recent title ‘New Cinema, New
Media: Reinventing Turkish Cinema’ has been selected to be showcased in
our August ‘Best Sellers’ marketing campaign, which launched on Monday
3^rd  August. As of Monday, you can view our title under the ‘Best
Sellers’ campaign on our homepage:
http://www.cambridgescholars.com/new-cinema-new-media

This campaign  runs until August 31^st , so please feel free to direct
your colleagues and friends to the website, where they can receive a
generous discount when purchasing your title.
Please feel free to get in touch with any further questions.
Kind regards,

Murat Akser

Lecturer in Cinematic Arts

University of Ulster

School of Creative Arts and Technologies

University of Ulster

Magee campus

Londonderry

BT48 7JL Northern Ireland

(m.akser /at/ ulster.ac.uk) <mailto:(m.akser /at/ ulster.ac.uk)>