Archive for September 2014

[ecrea] COCE 2015 submission deadline extended

Fri Sep 12 08:51:56 GMT 2014

We have extended the deadline for submissions for the 2015 Conference on Communication and Environment (COCE), Bridging Divides: Spaces of Scholarship and Practice in Environmental Communication which will take place in Boulder, Colorado June 11-14, 2015.

The new deadline is October 15, 2014, which gives you an extra month.

Before then, we hope to be able to announce our keynote speakers and provide more information about accomodations and fees. Check the COCE 2015 web page for updates (https://theieca.org/conference/2015-conference-communication-and-environment-boulder).

If you haven't seen the call for submissions yet, please have a look (https://theieca.org/conference/coce-2015-boulder/call-submissions). We are inviting submissions of abstracts of scholarly papers, practice reflections, panels, workshops, posters and artworks. This is a conference for artists and practitioners as well as academics and students.

Many of you have already sent in your submissions and we thank you for those. Now you can bask in the warm feeling of having got that task done well over a month ahead of time!

Please share this announcement with your colleagues. If you are using social media, please use #COCE2015 and @TheIECA.

Hope to see you in Boulder!
- The IECA