Archive for September 2014

[ecrea] Media, War and Conflict: Editor's Collections "media, Israel and conflict"

Wed Sep 10 10:01:11 GMT 2014

Media, War and Conflict: Editor’s Collections ‘MEDIA, ISRAEL AND CONFLICT’

The Media, War and Conflict Journal is pleased to present our first Editors Choice issue: ‘Media, Israel and Conflict’ produced in light of the evolving situation in Gaza and intense debates surrounding its media coverage. This virtual special issue consists of research previously published in the journal that bears upon events in 2014. These articles are a valuable resource for scholars, practitioners and citizens asking whether we have been here before and how media could play amore productive role in crises and conflicts.

Click here to view ‘Media, Israel and Conflict’: http://mwc.sagepub.com/cgi/collection/media_israel_conflict

Or visit the MWC page of the War and Media Network site: http://www.warandmedia.org/mwc-editors-collections-media-israel-and-conflict/

Dr Sarah Maltby

__

Senior Lecturer
Department of Media and Film
University of Sussex, Sussex House, Brighton BN1 9RH