[ecrea] SMC: Vol. 1, No. 2, December 2013 Published

Thu Dec 12 18:15:17 GMT 2013

Studies in Media and Communication has just published its latest issue at http://redfame.com/journal/index.php/smc/issue/view/6 . We invite you to visit our website for the newly published articles.

The soft copy (including cover and editorial board page; Size: 2.5M) can be downloaded freely at: https://redfame.academia.edu/RedfamePublishing/Studies-in-Media-and-Communication

We are calling for papers for the coming issue of Vol. 2, No. 1, June 2014. We would appreciate it if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Best Regards,

Patricia Johnson

Editorial Assistant

Studies in Media and Communication