[ecrea] Call for Editorial Board members

Mon Nov 04 09:45:51 GMT 2013

The International Journal Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy is soliciting nominations for members of the Editorial Board. Self-nominations are welcomed. We are looking for professors, assistant professors, scholars, researchers, interested in the latest research on management, economy, communication and the relationship between management and communication.

The Journal of Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy is a peer-refereed, multidisciplinary journal aiming to provide relevant theoretical frameworks and the latest research on management and economics challenges in the context of the emergent knowledge economy. The journal addresses the dynamics of the organization management by considering the imperatives and the contingencies of the new economical environment at a local, national or global scale. Therefore, the journal is highly open to pioneer work regarding the change processes and the organizational practices within the varied societal and economical conditions, in the knowledge economy of a changeable world.

In order to decide on this matter, we need to inform you that we would like each member of the Editorial Board to: - review 2-3 articles every year, on topics related with his/her field of expertise; - contribute to the journal with their personal work when they want to share their latest results;
-              promote the call for papers of the journal.

A completed nomination package for the Editorial Board would include your accept and an updated CV. Please visit our websitehttp://www. managementdynamics.ro/index. php/journal and send your nomination package by December 1st 2013 to: (editorialboard_mdke /at/ yahoo.ro)

Best regards,

The Editors