[ecrea] Stardom Film Conference - Registration

Tue Sep 10 08:53:14 GMT 2013

This is a reminder that registration is open for A Star Is Born: Cinematic Reflections on Stardom and the ‘Stardom Film’.

The conference takes place on Friday 13th September 2013 at King’s College London. We have an exciting line-up of papers, including keynote addresses by Prof Rachel Dwyer (SOAS) and Prof Mandy Merck (Royal Holloway). For full details, including programme and abstracts, please visit our website:http://stardomfilm.wordpress.com/.

We wish to thank BAFTSS, whose generous funding enabled us to waive registration fees for a number of postgraduate delegates.

Online registration is open until Wednesday 11th September. Delegates will however be able to register and pay in person on the day. Please email us (atstardomfilmconference /at/ gmail.com) if you have any queries.

We look forward to seeing you on Friday!

Kulraj and Olga