[ecrea] Media Systems of Central Europe Summer School 2013

Sun Jun 02 11:06:44 GMT 2013

Some time ago I informed you about Media Systems of Central Europe Summer School 2013 which is organized from 21 to 28 July 2013 by the Institute of Communication Studies and Journalism (Charles University) in Prague. There are still some available places for your students. There were also some major changes that we would like to inform you about. We would be very grateful if you spread this information among your students.

The registration deadline
The most important information concerns change of registration deadline. Students can apply for the summer school till 13 June 2013 (midnight).

Who can apply for it
Due to increased interest of students of bachelor study programmes we decided to make the summer school available also for highly motivated senior bachelor students (in addition to master and doctoral ones).

All necessary information can be found on the webpage: http://media-summerschool.fsv.cuni.cz/. There is also Facebook page which is being updated regularly with fresh news and information about upcoming event: https://www.facebook.com/MediaSummerSchoolPrague

Download the poster with changed information.

Please share this information with your students.

Thank you for your help.
With kind regards

Lucie Štastná

---

Mgr. Lucie Štastná
Project Coordinator
Institute of Communication studies and Journalism
Faculty of Social Sciences
Charles University in Prague
Smetanovo nabrezi 6
110 00 Prague 1