[ecrea] CfP FILM AND MEDIA 2013: The Pleasures of the Spectacle

Thu Jan 31 10:15:33 GMT 2013

*CfP FILM AND MEDIA 2013: The Pleasures of the Spectacle*

*We are delighted to report that, with two months to go until our deadline, we have already been able to accept some 70 proposals for Papers, from over twenty countries, to be presented at FILM AND MEDIA 2013: The Third Annual London Film and Media Conference, which will be held at the University of London Institute of Education on 27-29 June 2013.*

*FILM AND MEDIA 2013 will explore, celebrate and critique the screen-based traditions of film, TV, and digital media. 2013 Conference Theme: 'The Pleasures of the Spectacle'. Keynote Speakers include Professor Laura Mulvey and Professor Toby Miller. We continue to accept proposals via Peer Review on a wide range of related topics on a rolling basis within a turnaround time of one week. For submission details, proposal form, and listings of early acceptances, please see the website at www.thelondonfilmandmediaconference.com. Revised final deadline for proposals: 31 March 2013.*

* *

Thanking you for all your help,

With all best wishes,

Sincerely,