[ecrea] CFE- International Journal of Communication

Mon Jan 14 06:54:35 GMT 2013

The International Journal of Communication and Health is soliciting nominations for members of the Editorial Board. Self-nominations are welcome. We are looking for proffesors, scholars, PhD students interested in health communication. The International Journal of Communication and Health is an online monthly journal that provides an international forum for critical, interpretive, and qualitative research examining the role and the importance of health communication in today's world. The journal welcomes high-quality research and analyses from diverse theoretical and methodological approaches all fields of communication, media, and health. The journal focuses on the following topics:
- media, health and illness,
- communication, health and illness,
- policy of health communication,
- organizational aspects of health communication,
- culture and health communication,
- health communication in the community,
- health communication in mass media,
- interpersonal health communication,
- media and medical prevention campaigns,
- medical errors in the media, media and medical myths,
- E-health -- new technology and health communication

A completed nomination package would include a short letter of application from the candidate indicating a vision for the journal (not more than 1000 words), and an updated CV. Please visit our website www.communicationandhealth.ro <http://www.communicationandhealth.ro/> and send your nomination package by 10 March 2013 to: (communicationandhealth /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(communicationandhealth /at/ gmail.com)>. If you have any questions, please feel free to email them to me, Bianca Mitu - (bianca.mitu82 /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(bianca.mitu82 /at/ gmail.com)>.
Thank you!