Archive for November 2013

[ecrea] Graduate Teaching Position - Leeds Metropolitan University

Thu Nov 14 14:06:13 GMT 2013

An opportunity to gain your PhD with a funded position and devleoping HE experience. This is an opportunity for motivated and aspiring academics to have a unique opportunity to study for a PhD, while lecturing This is through an exciting new Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) postion at Leeds Metropolitan University. Specificially of interest may be the GTA in Intercultural Communications and/or Obesity Communication mentored by Professor Ralph Tench – seehttp://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/jobs/ The Faculty of Business and Law offers innovative learning and supportive teaching on programmes from undergraduate, through to doctoral level. Our international excellence is reflected in our world top 10 ranked

Dr. Ralph Tench (Professor)

Director of PhD Programmes

Faculty of Business and Law

Leeds Metropolitan University