Archive for November 2013

[ecrea] CFP - Film-Philosophy Conference 2014: A World of Cinemas

Mon Nov 11 19:32:10 GMT 2013

Call For Papers - Film-Philosophy Conference 2014: A World of Cinemas.

http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/index.php/conf/F-P2014

The Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 will be hosted by Film and Television Studies at the University of Glasgow. This will be the seventh annual Film-Philosophy conference, and as always we are open to paper and panel proposals on all aspects of film and philosophy. This year, we particularly welcome proposals which engage with the conference theme: A World of Cinemas.

Keynote Speakers:

Professor Laura U. Marks (Simon Fraser University, Canada)

Professor Lúcia Nagib (University of Reading, UK)

Professor Patricia Pisters (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Dr William Brown (University of Roehampton, UK)

Deadline for panel and paper submissions: 24th January, 2014.
For full details, please see the above link.

--
Professor David Martin-Jones
Film and Television Studies, University of Glasgow, UK