Archive for June 2013

[ecrea] The New War and Media Network Website

Sat Jun 29 07:03:01 GMT 2013

The new War and Media Network website has been launched to offer a more dynamic, interactive forum for its members. As you will appreciate the site will be strictly moderated to avoid spam. *Consequently, even if you are an existing member you will need to verify your membership by completing the registration form ***(see link below) *ensuring that you tick the box 'add me to your mailing list' at the bottom of the form. *

Please note that the network takes care to select and distribute information that is relevant to the interests of its members however you can unsubscribe at any time if you wish.

The network has been developed with the interests of its members in mind so all contributions are welcome. If there is anything you think might benefit yourself or other members do contact me with the details.

To register click here: http://www.warandmedia.org/wp-login.php?action=register

To visit the new site click here: http://www.warandmedia.org/

With best wishes

Sarah Maltby