Archive for May 2013

[ecrea] Two lectureships being advertised at the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies

Tue May 28 21:32:51 GMT 2013

Please see below - Two Lectureships being advertised at the Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies (Cardiff University). The closing date for applications is 4th June 2013.

LECTURER -- BROADCAST JOURNALISM

Cardiff University is home to one of Europe's top Journalism and Media Schools. We have a vacancy for a lecturer to work on our Postgraduate Masters programmes who will require hands-on experience of broadcast journalism.

The successful candidate will be expected to undertake a full teaching load, to supervise and evaluate Postgraduate students and to pursue scholarship and administrative duties as required.

They will need a strong and active interest in the practise of journalism and be on top of the latest trends and developments in the media industry as well as higher education. An understanding of business and/or economics would be an advantage. For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join one of the leading Schools in a Russell Group University.

Salary: £38522 - £44607 per annum (Grade 7)

Closing date:  4 June 2013

Job description and further information: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/jobs/ - Academic - Vacancy 1000BR

LECTURER -- INTERNATIONAL JOURNALISM

Cardiff University is home to one of Europe's top Journalism and Media Schools. We have a vacancy for a Lecturer to work on our Postgraduate Masters programmes who will need experience and understanding of international journalism. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake a full teaching load, to supervise and evaluate Postgraduate students and to pursue scholarship and administrative duties as required.

They will need a strong and active interest in the practice of journalism and be on top of the latest trends and developments in the media industry as well as higher education.

For the right candidate this is an opportunity to join one of the leading Schools in a Russell Group University.

Salary: £38522 - £44607 per annum (grade 7)

Closing date: 4 June 2013

Job description and further information: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/jobs/ - Academic - Vacancy 1001BR

Dr Iñaki Garcia-Blanco
Lecturer

Cardiff School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies
Cardiff University
Bute Building
King Edward VII Avenue
Cardiff CF10 3NB