Archive for July 2011

[ecrea] Advertising Research - a new ECREA Temporary Working Group

Wed Jul 27 12:05:09 GMT 2011

Dear mailing list members,

ECREA is pleased to announce that one more Temporary Working Group (TWG) has been established: The Advertising Research TWG.

This is the Advertising Research TWG management team:
Chair: Guido Zurstiege (Department of Media Studies, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany) Vice Chair: Tino G. K. Meitz (University of Tuebingen - Department of Media Studies, Tuebingen, Germany) Vice Chair: Ivana Modena (International University in Geneva, Geneva 15, Switzerland)

Visit the Advertising Research TWG page @ http://www.ecrea.eu/divisions/twg/id/27 .

How to join ECREA TWGs, Sections and Networks?
In order to join the new Advertising Research TWG (or any other TWG, Section or Network), you have to be an ECREA member. If you are not an ECREA member, you can join ECREA here: http://www.ecrea.eu/register. ECREA members can log in at the ECREA home page (http://www.ecrea.eu/) and then click on "My Information" which will then provide access to the list of all ECREA's Sections, TWGs and Networks.

We hope that this new TWG will further strengthen ECREA, and its commitment to providing platforms for the diversity that characterises our field.

Kind regards,
Nico Carpentier
ECREA VP

Nico Carpentier Reifova
NEW BOOK:
Media and Participation. A site of ideological-democratic struggle
(Intellect, 2011, 409p.)
http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/books/view-Book,id=4744/
Loughborough University / Department of Social Sciences
Loughborough / Leicestershire LE11 3TU / UK
T: + 44 (0)1509 222987
F: + 44 (0)1509 223944
Room: U3:15 (Brockington Building)
Find out more about the