Archive for July 2011

[ecrea] 'The Televised Community' online

Wed Jul 20 15:48:51 GMT 2011

Dear friends and colleagues,

at a time that the transnational media corporation of Rupert Murdoch
is, however reluctantly (and quite certainly not in a sustainable
fashion), revealed in its criminal energies and its entanglements with
national governments I hope you will approve of this little exercise
in house advertising.

My PhD study

'The Televised Community. Culture, Politics, and the Market of Visual
Representation in India' (2007)

is now in its - only slightly corrected - original version online at

http://opus.kobv.de/euv/frontdoor.php?source_opus=46

The link will get you to a comprehensive abstract of the study in both
English and German and provides a button for the pdf-download.
I'd be most thankful for comments and criticism (sequel is in the
making).
Moreover, I would very much welcome advise from those who have some
experience with publishing under Creative Commons - which form of
contract is the preferable one??

All best -- Britta

---------------------------------------
Dr. Britta Ohm