[ecrea] "Public Service Broadcasting. A German-Ukrainian Exchange of Opinions", October 20th, 2010, Cologne

Mon Oct 04 16:00:19 GMT 2010

>"Public Service Broadcasting.
>A German-Ukrainian Exchange of Opinions"
>October 20th 2010,
>Alter Senatssaal, University of Cologne
>Albertus-Magnus-Platz, 50923 Cologne, Germany.
>
>The conference is organized jointly with the Kyiv-Mohyla School of
>Journalism at the National University "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy" (Kyiv,
>Ukraine), under financial support of the Germany Academic Exchange
>Service (DAAD). Following up a first conference, where German
>experts explained the German public service broadcasting system
>(which took place in Kyiv on June 22, 2010), at this conference
>Ukrainian experts will describe the situation of the Ukrainian mass
>media to the German participants and discuss possible steps for the
>implementation of public service broadcasting in Ukraine.
>
>Among the speakers are Prof. Dr. Sergiy Kvit, President of the
>Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Dr. Diana Dutsyk, Editor-in-chief of the
>"Glavred magazine", Ruslan Deynychenko, Director of the Kyiv-Mohyla
>School of Journalism, and Dr. Alexander Belyakov, Project Manager
>APD Ukraine. Among the German debaters are Prof. Dr. Hans
>Kleinsteuber, University of Hamburg, and Prof. Dr. Peter Schiwy,
>German University of Administration Sciences Speyer.
>
>We would be pleased to welcome you at this conference. Have a look
>at the conference program, which can be seen on the conference
>website
>(<http://www.rundfunk-institut.uni-koeln.de/conference2010/>www.rundfunk-institut.uni-koeln.de/conference2010/).
>

>You can register online
>(<http://www.rundfunk-institut.uni-koeln.de/conference2010/registration.php>www.rundfunk-institut.uni-koeln.de/conference2010/registration.php)
>until October 15, 2010.
>
>Hope to see you in Cologne!
>
>Yours cordially,
>Institute for Broadcasting Economics
>----
>Hohenstaufenring 57a
>50674 Cologne
>Germany
>Phone: +49-221-233536
>Fax: +49-221-241134
><mailto:(rundfunk-institut /at/ uni-koeln.de)>(rundfunk-institut /at/ uni-koeln.de)
>http://www.rundfunk-institut.uni-koeln.de/institut/index_en.php

New Book:
Trans-Reality Television
The Transgression of Reality, Genre, Politics, and Audience.
Lexington. (Sofie Van Bauwel & Nico Carpentier eds.)
http://www.lexingtonbooks.com/Catalog/SingleBook.shtml?command=Search&db=^DB/CATALOG.db&eqSKUdata=0739131885