[ecrea] Report of the Work Team "Metaverses and 3D Environments", IV Congress of Cybersociety.

Wed Mar 03 10:04:18 GMT 2010

Hello all

I think you could be interested on reading the Report of the Work Team
"Metaverses and 3D Environments", IV Congress of Cybersociety.
http://blogs.cibersociedad.net/blog/2010/03/01/metaverses-and-3d-environments/#more-109

We considered that the work submitted by Pierre L=E9vy ("Toward a Civilizat=
ion
of a Collective
Intelligence"<http://www.cibersociedad.net/congres2009/es/coms/toward-a-civilization-of-collective-intelligence/350/>)
contextualize in a brilliant way
the other 17 works  received.
For commenting about the insights of the 17 works, we have assigned to each
one of four categories, depending on the perspective of the authors.
Categories are:

1, Theoretical Explorations of Virtual Worlds

2, Educational and business experiences in Second Life

3, Creation of tools for being used in Second Life

4, Exemplification of characteristics and applications of Second Life

Best regards,

Gloria Gomez-Diago
http://fromcommunication.blogspot.com/

--0016e6dab05936160c0480e0c7cc