Archive for November 2010

[ecrea] Senior Lecturer in Film Theory

Wed Nov 17 20:36:05 GMT 2010

University of Westminster

School of Media, Art and Design

=20

We seek an experienced teacher and researcher in Film Theory  to teach
and develop theory modules on  our  BA in Film and Television Production
and our  MA in Film and Television and to make a significant addition to
the school's highly rated research output.=20

=20

The successful candidate will have a PhD,  significant experience of
teaching film theory in Higher Education and an established profile of
internationally rated research.=20

=20

For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Peter Hort:
(P.S.Hort /at/ wmin.ac.uk) <mailto:(P.S.Hort /at/ wmin.ac.uk)> =20

=20

For an informal discussion on the school's film research please contact
Peter Goodwin: (goodwip /at/ wmin.ac.uk) <mailto:(goodwip /at/ wmin.ac.uk)> =20

=20

Administrative contact (for queries only): Natalie Ping
((n.l.ping /at/ wmin.ac.uk))

=20

Application form and further materials available at:
http://www.wmin.ac.uk/hrvacancies/Default.aspx=20

=20

Closing date: 3 December 2010

=20

Interview date: 14 December 2010

=20

Please note that CVs in isolation or incomplete application forms will
not be accepted.

=20

Embracing diversity and promoting equality

=20