Archive for September 2008

[ecrea] biennial business meeting of the Journalism Studies Section, November 27th from 14h00 until 15h00

Mon Sep 01 12:15:09 GMT 2008

Dear colleagues,

A biennial business meeting of the Section will be held during the Barcelona
Conference on November 27th from 14h00  until 15h00. According to our modus
operandi, decisions shall require a simple majority of votes cast by the
members present. Each member may be represented at the meeting by another
member by way of written and signed proxy delivered before the meeting. Each
representative may represent no more than one member.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona.

Best regards,

George

PS: Annaleena, could you please forward this message to all our section
members.

Georgios Terzis, PhD

Associate Professor/Head of the Communications Dept.

Vesalius College/Vrije Universiteit Brussel

Pleinlaan 2

B-1050 Brussels

Belgium

Tel : +32 2 629 2821

&

Chair

Journalism Studies Section

HYPERLINK "http://www.journalismstudies.eu/"www.journalismstudies.eu

HYPERLINK "mailto:(info /at/ journalismstudies.eu)"(info /at/ journalismstudies.eu)

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
6:48 AM