Archive for June 2008

[ecrea] Journal of International ad Intercultural Communication

Wed Jun 25 21:19:02 GMT 2008

>Journal of International and Intercultural Communication
>Issue 2 Now Available
>

>Routledge is pleased to announce that the second
>issue of Journal of International and
>Intercultural Communication is now available.
>This new issue of the journal includes the following articles:
>

>Police-Civilian Interaction, Compliance,
>Accommodation, and Trust in an Intergroup Context: International Data
>
>Valerie Barker, Howard Giles, Christopher Hajek,
>Hiroshi Ota, Kimberly Noels, Tae-Seop Lim, and LilnaBeth Somera
>

>  Why Are You Shoving This Stuff Down Our
> Throats?: Preparing Intercultural Educators to
> Challenge Performances of White Racism
>
>Julia R. Johnson, Marc Rich, and Aaron Castelan Cargile
>

>Beyond Culture and (National) Identity?
>Language, Globalization and the Discourse of
>Universal Progress in American Newspaper Coverage of English
>
>Christof Demont-Heinrich
>

>Communication for Public Decision-Making in a
>Negative Historical Context: Building
>Intercultural Relationships in the
><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />British Columbia Treaty Process
>
>Marcella LaFever
>

>Issue 1 Available Free Online
>

>The first issue of Journal of International and
>Intercultural Communication was published by
>Routledge for the National Communication Association in March 2008.
>

>You can read the first issue free online by visiting the website:
>
><http://www.informaworld.com/rjii>www.informaworld.com/rjii
>

>Submit a Paper
>

>The Editor of Journal of International and
>Intercultural Communication, Tom Nakayama, is
>now inviting submissions.  To find out more read
>the full call for papers here:
><http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/cfp/rjiicfp.pdf>http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/cfp/rjiicfp.pdf
>

>Find Out More
>

>For information about Journal of International
>and Intercultural Communication and the National
>Communication Association, visit the website:
>
><http://www.informaworld.com/rjii>http://www.informaworld.com/rjii

Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
&
Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis
Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 43  - B-1000 Brussel - Belgium
ECREA's Second European Communication Conference
Barcelona, 25-28 November 2008
http://www.ecrea2008barcelona.org/