Archive for calls, February 2024

[Commlist] Call for Chapters "Digital Transformation Initiatives for Agile Marketing"

Sat Feb 17 18:33:04 GMT 2024

Call for Chapters

Invitation to Publish

NO FEES/COSTS FOR THE AUTHORS

Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled "Digital Transformation Initiatives for Agile Marketing", to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. We would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

The publication will explore the various aspects of marketing, digital communication, and digital transformation, including how technology is changing the way marketers operate, how businesses can leverage data to improve customer engagement, and the challenges and opportunities that come with implementing digital transformation initiatives.
We are also interested in the Practitioner view, with real practical cases.

If your research interests and expertise are in Marketing, Technology, Agile, and Digital Transformation, we are certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication. The call for chapters is available at (check the list of all the themes and topics):

https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/7301

This is the link for the proposal submission:

https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/submit/7301

Our PROPOSALS DEADLINE is for the 17th of March.
Full Chapters, if the proposal is approved, can be received until the 9th of June.

Please visit for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/ (these are mandatory).

The Editors of "Digital Transformation Initiatives for Agile Marketing"
Sérgio Maravilhas - Federal University of Bahia, Brazil - (smaravilhas /at/ ua.pt)
Rodrigo Ladeira - Federal University of Bahia, Brazil - (rodladeira /at/ yahoo.com)