Archive for calls, February 2024

[Commlist] The AI Art School: A Speculative Design Workshop

Fri Feb 02 16:12:12 GMT 2024

GLAD HE <https://www.gladhe.com/>and the Royal College of Art invite you to/*

*/The AI Art School: A Speculative Design Workshop/*

**

*/Friday //1st March 2024, 9:45-4:45/*

/*Royal College of Art*/

/*Battersea Campus*/

newsletter_frame3.png
aiartschool_newsletter_6_2 (1).gif

*We invite you to take part in a full-day speculative design workshop led by creative practitioners from the Royal College of Art.*

We’ll be exploring emerging and future challenges related to artificial intelligence in the creative education space through a panel discussion, experimental workshop and roundtable conversation. The panel will bring together researchers and experts in AI and the arts, to give a horizon scan on where we are now, and raise several unique provocations for us to consider as educators and citizens in the AI space.

In the workshop we’ll experiment actively with digital and analogue tools to bring generative, collective and artificial intelligences into the creative space, and reflect on how this can influence both teaching and outcomes. The roundtable will be an open forum for discussion on creative AI in education, including reflection on what creative AI futures we want, and how to actively engage with creating them.

This will be a dynamic day of engaging critically with the future of creative AI and the future of education, useful to educators and policymakers alike.

Please note, lunch and light refreshments are included in the ticket price.

*Fee of £50 per attendee. **To book your place, please *visit our Eventbrite page <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-ai-art-school-a-speculative-design-workshop-tickets-803858340937>*. *