Archive for May 2024

[Commlist] Conference 'Traversing beyond Borders: Intermediality and Cross-Cultural Communication'

Tue May 28 22:07:29 GMT 2024

We are thrilled to share that the programme and Eventbrite page for the UCL IAS-funded conference 'Traversing beyond Borders: Intermediality and Cross-Cultural Communication' are now available.

Funded by the Institute of Advanced Studies at UCL, this postgraduate conference aims to enhance the collaboration between academia and creative industries. We invite artists and musicians to participate as panellists and also showcase the research of PGR students from various fields whose work is relevant to the discourse of ‘intermediality’ and ‘cross-cultural communication’. The conference is open to the public and includes all-day catering along with a wine reception. We encourage the active participation from UK-based researchers, particularly members from the postgraduate community who are looking forward to connecting with fellow PG researchers. The conference is free to attend but booking is essential. To reserve a spot, please visit our Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/traversing-beyond-borders-intermediality-and-cross-cultural-communication-tickets-908380098327?aff=oddtdtcreator <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/traversing-beyond-borders-intermediality-and-cross-cultural-communication-tickets-908380098327?aff=oddtdtcreator>. The event takes place on Friday 31 May in IAS Common Ground, South Wing, UCL.