Archive for May 2024

[Commlist] cfp: Food media and communication

Fri May 10 17:57:25 GMT 2024

This is to let you know that we are now accepting abstract proposals for the stream *_Food Media and Communication_* in the congress of the International Society for Gastronomic Sciences and Studies (ISGSS) titled /Shaping Gastronomy: Regenerating Food Systems and Societies/. The deadline is the 18th of May. If you wish you can associate your abstract to the panel /Taste Experience and Media in Contemporary Society/ or send it as an independent oral contribution/.

Here is the link to the call: https://www.internationalgastronomicsociety.org/calls/food-media-and-communication <https://www.internationalgastronomicsociety.org/calls/food-media-and-communication>

The congress takes place in Piedmont (Italy), between the 26th and the 28th of September 2024. For details on our organization, on the congress and its beautiful locations, please follow this link: https://www.internationalgastronomicsociety.org/congress-overview <https://www.internationalgastronomicsociety.org/congress-overview>

Contact (stream): Luca Antoniazzi, (l.antoniazzi /at/ unisg.it) <mailto:(l.antoniazzi /at/ unisg.it)>