Archive for May 2024

[Commlist] Call for Submission - International Conference of Art, Design, and Technology (ICADT) 2024

Wed May 08 18:34:03 GMT 2024

*** CALL FOR ABSTRACT & PARTICIPATION ***

We are excited to announce the upcoming International Conference of Art, Design, and Technology (ICADT) 2024 and invite you to participate by calling for submission. This conference aims to bring together professionals, researchers, and enthusiasts from various disciplines to explore the intersections of art, design, and technology.
ˇ
ICADT 2024 is a significant event that will provide a platform for knowledge exchange, collaboration, and showcasing the latest advancements in the field. We believe that your expertise and contribution would greatly enrich the conference and contribute to its success.
ˇ

Conference Details
Official website:ˇwww.icadt2024.info <http://www.icadt2024.info>
Date: 22-25 July 2024
Venue: Jockey Club Campus, Hong Kong Metropolitan University

The conference will feature keynote speeches, paper presentations, panel discussions, and workshops, providing participants with comprehensive experiences and opportunities for networking and collaboration. We encourage submissions that encompass a wide range of topics within the field of art, design, and technology.
ˇ
To submit your paper for consideration, please visit our conference website atˇwww.icadt2024.info <http://www.icadt2024.info>ˇand follow the guidelines provided.ˇ
ˇ
If you have any questions regarding the submission process or require further information about the conference, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Conference Secretariat at icadt2024@outlook or Dr Sunny Lam, Organizing Committee Member at (ssklam /at/ hkmu.edu.hk) <mailto:(ssklam /at/ hkmu.edu.hk)>. We are more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
ˇ
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Your participation and contribution would greatly enhance the success of ICADT 2024 and contribute to the advancement of our academic community.
ˇ
We look forward to receiving your submissions and welcoming you to participate in the International Conference of Art, Design, and Technology 2024.
ˇ
Best regards,
Dr Sunny Lam
Associate Professor of Advertising and Media Design, and
Organizing Committee Member of International Conference of Art, Design, and Technology (ICADT) 2024
Department of Creative Arts
School of Arts and Social Sciences
Hong Kong Metropolitan University
Email: (ssklam /at/ hkmu.edu.hk) <mailto:(ssklam /at/ hkmu.edu.hk)>