Archive for May 2024

[Commlist] 28th Annual Conference of the Arab-US Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE)

Fri May 03 11:05:45 GMT 2024

28th Annual Conference of the Arab-US Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE)/ October 26-28, 2024/ Faculty of Mass Communication, Ahram Canadian University, Egypt

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the Twenty-Eighth Annual Conference of the Arab-US Association for Communication Educators (AUSACE), to be held from October 26-28, 2024, at the Faculty of Mass Communication, Ahram Canadian University, Egypt.

In an era marked by complex global crises and conflicts, the media plays a crucial role in shaping public understanding and responses. The conference theme, "Media Coverage and its Effects in Times of Crisis," invites scholarly inquiry into the multifaceted dynamics of media representation during moments of upheaval.

We invite abstract submissions exploring diverse aspects of media coverage, including content, framing, journalist roles, audience reception, and production, among others. From natural disasters to political conflicts, we seek to understand how media narratives influence public perception and behavior.

Join us in exploring the critical intersection of media and crisis response. We look forward to engaging discussions and meaningful insights at AUSACE 2024.

Submission Deadline: 30 May 2024
Submit Abstracts to: (ausace2024 /at/ acu.edu.eg)

For more information and submission guidelines, please visit https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1maYeTvXocvP55IMhwY4xdYTZy-U93OkN <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1maYeTvXocvP55IMhwY4xdYTZy-U93OkN>