Archive for May 2022

[Commlist] Job Vacancy: Senior Lecturer in Filmmaking, Kingston School of Art

Wed May 11 20:14:51 GMT 2022

We are seeking to appoint a new course leader for our thriving BA (Hons) Filmmaking programme within the Department of Film and Photography at Kingston School of Art. Please find application links below:

Kingston University listing:https://jobs.kingston.ac.uk/vacancy/senior-lecturer-and-course-leader-in-filmmaking-483505.html <https://jobs.kingston.ac.uk/vacancy/senior-lecturer-and-course-leader-in-filmmaking-483505.html>

Jobs.ac.uk listing: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CPC318/senior-lecturer-and-course-leader-in-filmmaking <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CPC318/senior-lecturer-and-course-leader-in-filmmaking>

We are looking to appoint at a starting salary of £44,614 p.a. for a permanent, full time Senior Lecturer, with an initial four-year Course Leader responsibility. If you would like further information about this role, please feel free to contact me. The application deadline is next May 18th.