Archive for May 2022

[Commlist] Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries (Policy and Practice) - LTS

Thu May 05 06:11:24 GMT 2022

The University is seeking a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries (Policy and Practice) - LTS within the School of Culture and Creative Arts.

*For Grade 7 appointment:*

The postholder will contribute to the delivery of an excellent student experience by contributing to teaching, assessment and administration processes associated with postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in creative industries and to undertake scholarship to enhance learning and teaching in the School of Culture and Creative Arts.

*For Grade 8 appointment:*

The postholder will contribute to the delivery of an excellent student experience by delivering, organising and reviewing teaching, assessment and administration processes associated with postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in creative industries and to undertake scholarship to enhance learning and teaching in the School of Culture & Creative Arts.

This post is on a full time (35 hrs per week), open ended basis.

If you have any questions or would like any further information about the post please contact Dr Rohit Dasgupta,(rohit.dasgupta /at/ glasgow.ac.uk) <mailto:(rohit.dasgupta /at/ glasgow.ac.uk)>

For further information on the College of Arts, School of Culture & Creative Arts please visitwww.gla.ac.uk/schools/cca <https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/cca/>

For more information and to apply online:my.corehr.com/pls/uogrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=084067 <https://my.corehr.com/pls/uogrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=084067>

It is the University of Glasgow’s mission to foster an inclusive climate, which ensures equality in our working, learning, research and teaching environment.

We aim to reflect and celebrate in our workforce the diversity and global reach of our wider community. We also strongly endorse the principles of Athena SWAN, including a supportive and flexible working environment, with commitment from all levels of the organisation to promoting [inclusion, diversity and] gender equity. Applications are particularly welcome from women, ethnic minorities and other under-represented groups. In line with the commitments in the University of Glasgow’s Gaelic Language Plan, we also welcome and value skills in Gaelic language for anyone working within areas where key Gaelic services are delivered, in particular within the School of Humanities/Sgoil nan Daonnachdan and the College of Arts.

The University of Glasgow, charity number SC004401.

For more details, including the job pack, please see:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/COX831/lecturer-or-senior-lecturer-in-creative-industries-policy-and-practice-lts <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/COX831/lecturer-or-senior-lecturer-in-creative-industries-policy-and-practice-lts>

The closing date is 10th May.