Archive for May 2022

[Commlist] Lecturer in Digital Sociology or Media Studies at Lancaster University

Wed May 04 08:35:25 GMT 2022

https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A3770 <https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=A3770>

Lancaster University’s Department of Sociology invites applications for a full-time, indefinite Teaching and Research Lecturer position in Digital Sociology or Media Studies, with an expertise in digital data, quantitative methods, computational sociology, media platforms and/or data science. Alongside an expertise in methods, we particularly want to enrich our existing teaching and research strengths in one or more of the following areas: Media and Digital Platforms; Digital Sociology; Media and Society; Digital Data (historical and/or contemporary, such as data from digitalised historical archives and social media); Big Data and Social Activism.

For informal enquiries please contact the Head of Department Team by email *(i.tyler /at/ lancaster.ac.uk)* <mailto:(sociologyhod /at/ lancaster.ac.uk)>