Archive for September 2020

[Commlist] housekeeping - change of guidelines to allow for event series (with a total duration of day or more)

Tue Sep 29 10:57:16 GMT 2020

Dear commlist subscribers,

Within a time interval of a few hours, I three received posting requests for webinar series.

Normally, events with the duration of less than one day cannot be posted on the commlist, according to the commlist guidelines.

After some months of reflection, I have decided to alter the guidelines, to accommodate our (semi)new reality.

Event series can now be posted, as long as their aggregated duration is a day or more.

Single (short) events will still not be posted. Also individual lectures were never posted, nor were individual articles/chapters ... This rule was created to keep the volume of the list (and my workload) manageable ;).

If you do send in posting requests, please read the guidelines carefully. Please. Keep in mind that there is no "reading-the-guidelines-support".

You'll find them here: http://commlist.org/guidelines.html

Kind regards,
Nico