Archive for May 2019

[Commlist] Data Journalism at Cardiff University, UK

Tue May 28 12:43:20 GMT 2019

We are very pleased to announce a new Lectureship here in the School of Journalism, Media and Culture (JOMEC) at Cardiff University.

Applications are welcome from candidates with established expertise in Data Journalism to contribute to JOMEC degree programmes, including our successful MSc in Computational and Data Journalism (which we co-deliver with the School of Computer Science and Informatics here at Cardiff).

This post is full-time, and open-ended (Reference 8387BR).

http://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=30011&siteid=5460&AReq=8387BR

For details, please click the link above, or visit Cardiff University’s website for academic vacancies:

https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/academic-vacancies

The closing date is Friday, 7 June, 2019.