Archive for May 2019

[Commlist] conference essay film form and animation

Wed May 08 08:26:57 GMT 2019

        *THE ESSAY FILM FORM AND ANIMATION: INTERSECTIONALITY IN MOTION*

        *
        *

The event will take place in *London*, with the gracious collaboration of Birkbeck, University of London, and The Derek Jarman Lab, on *Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th June 2019.*

The Venue is generously offered by the Capa International Education Foundation, with the supervision of our co-organiser Dr. Bartek Dziadosz, Director of The Derek Jarman Lab. We are particularly happy to collaborate with these institutions, as they are absorbed in the exploration and study of processes of creative practice.

*Here the links taking you to our Conference Programme and Dedicated Pages. *

*Secure your ticket! We kept the conference fees as low as possible to facilitate students and public participation in the event.*

*
*

https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/conference-programme/*
*

<https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/conference-programme/>

CONFERENCE PROGRAMME <https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/conference-programme/>
essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com
CONFERENCE PROGRAMME The Essay Film Form and Animation: Intersectionality in Motion

https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/registration-and-fees/

<https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/registration-and-fees/>

REGISTRATION and FEES <https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/registration-and-fees/>
essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com
We are looking forward to meeting you in London! Please, book your seat at the conference, or register as a delegate if you present a paper and/or your artistic work. Thank You. FULL FEE DEL…

https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/conference-venue/

<https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/conference-venue/>

CONFERENCE VENUE <https://essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com/conference-venue/>
essayfilmformandanimationintersectionalityinmotion.com
Name: Capa International Education Foundation (CAPA)   (have a look) Address:  146-148 CROMWELL ROAD Postcode/City:    SW7 4EF London – Kensington City:  London, England …