Archive for May 2019

[Commlist] CFP: Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique - Issue 38

Fri May 03 09:43:48 GMT 2019

/Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique/ is seeking submissions for its 38th issue, which will be a special issue on the theme of NARRATIVE to be published in late 2019.

We publish articles from across the theoretical humanities, creative writing, translations, and book reviews. For further details, please refer to our CFP, attached here as a PDF file.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at (arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu) <mailto:(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu)>.

/Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique/
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics
Room W728, 20 Chancellors Walk, Clayton Campus
Monash University
Clayton, VIC 3800
Australia

w: https://sites.google.com/monash.edu/colloquy-text-theory-critique
t: @colloquyjournal <https://twitter.com/colloquyjournal>
e: (arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu) <mailto:(arts-colloquy /at/ monash.edu)>
p: +61 3 9905 9009
Matilda Grogan and Calvin Fung, co-editors-in-chief