Archive for July 2017

[ecrea] New Issue Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación (RMC) / Mediterranean Journal of Communication (MJC)

Tue Jul 04 22:52:48 GMT 2017

​Imágenes integradas 1

We are pleased to announce that *Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación (RMC) / Mediterranean Journal of Communication (MJC) *journal's latest issue is now available. This contains the Special Issues: /Music, advertising and transmedia storytelling/ and /Music video and new trends in the relationship between music and image./

Vol 8, No 2 (2017) is now available to any interested reader in open access clicking here <http://www.mediterranea-comunicacion.org/issue/view/2017-v8-n2>.

*Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación (RMC) / Mediterranean Journal of Communication (MJC) *publishes peer-reviewed research, review and theoretical articles related to commercial communication, advertising, journalism or broadcasting. *RMC/ MJC *focuses mainly on research on Mediterranean countries. Manuscripts from geographically bordering and culturally twinned countries are also valued as long as they represent relevant experiences of interest to the Mediterranean zone. *Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación (RMC)/Mediterranean Journal of Communication (MJC) *welcomes interdisciplinary articles on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest and rigorous methodology. *Revista Mediterránea de Comunicación (RMC)/Mediterranean Journal of Communication (MJC)* is an open access journal interested in coming trends affecting communication. Each year we edit a unique electronic volume but with two semestral issues. The first one is published on January 1st and number two is published on July 1st. We publish in Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Catalan, Euskera and Galician language. In any case we will always publish metadata in Spanish and English.

Next Call for Papers:

- 2018 V9N1: Academic Radio in the Digital Convergence. Coordinator: Dr. Miguel Angel Ortiz, University Complutense of Madrid (Spain). Deadline: 15th October 2017.

- 2018 V9N2. Double Special Issue: Educommunication and Promotion of Health coordinate by Francisco García García, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (Spain) & Carlos Gurpegui Vidal, University Oberta of Catalonian (Spain); LEDS Generation: Educommunication, Media competences and smartphones coordinate by Dr. Ignacio Aguaded, University of Huelva (Spain) & Dr. Eliana Nagamini, Universidade de São Paulo (Brazil).

Click here <http://www.mediterranea-comunicacion.org/pages/view/cfp> to further details CFP.

Following us onFB <https://www.facebook.com/revistamediterraneacomunicacion/>,TW <https://twitter.com/RMComu>,G+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/103840413380876786632>andPLATCOM <http://plataformarevistascomunicacion.org/>.