Archive for September 2013

[ecrea] [JLACR] New Issue Published

Tue Sep 03 22:43:29 GMT 2013

The Journal of Latin American Communication Research has just published its latest issue at http://alaic.net/journal/index.php/jlacr.

We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Dr. Carlos Arcila Calderon

Universidad del Norte

Vol 3, No 1 (2013)
Social Networking and Activism
Table of Contents
Editorial

Editorial

PDF

Carlos Arcila Calderon, Cesar Ricardo Siqueira Bolaño

1-2
Articles

Adapting, Adopting and Diffusing: Leveraging Web 2.0 Tools for Activism in Mexico

PDF

Summer Harlow

3-35

Brazilian Scientific Production on Cyberactivism in the Communication area from 2002 to 2012: a preliminary mapping

PDF

Angela Schaun, Leonel Aguiar, Isabella Dias, Cecilia Giangiardi

36-56

A Cultural Reading of Human Action Organized From the Theory of New Social Movements

PDF

Cesar Augusto Gaviria Cuartas

57-76

Internet and Politics in Review: An Analysis on the Profile of Brazilian Papers presented between 2000 and 2011

PDF

Rafael Cardoso Sampaio, Rachel Callai Bragatto, Maria Alejandra Nicolás

77-102

Enclaves and Dilemmas of Rural Communication. Family Farmers and the Agricultural Press

PDF

Edgardo Luis Carniglia

103-127
Book Reviews

Multiples Screen of Transmedia Storytelling

PDF

Denis Porto Renó

129-131