Archive for June 2013

[ecrea] Announcement of a Spanish Journal: Vivat Academia

Tue Jun 04 08:43:46 GMT 2013

The Journal of the University of Alcalá and the Complutense "*Vivat Academia*" (www.ucm.es / info / vivataca <http://www.ucm.es/info/vivataca>) is the Spanish Dean of electronic academic Journals. Indexed in INRECS, Latindex catalog, Dice, Ebsco Host, Csic Isoc, etc. The Journal is dedicated to the world of communication in particular, will not close its doors to other contributions from the knowledge that are unique to our Alma Mater. Our appointment with the Community College began in 1998 and since then, every month, we have an appointment with the Teachers and Researchers in Spanish language and for some months to other languages of the scientific knowledge (Portuguese, French, English, Italian ....) . We are adapting our content to reality and needs of scholars in Ibero-America and Europe in order to be at the Baron de Coubertin said, "higher, faster and stronger." Therefore, we are pleased to inform you that from the number of the current month of May, we want young people to have university researchers seeking a launch pad and official showcase for exhibiting the course of their investigations and trials. We believe this is a good opportunity to make our voice over 150,000 "clicks" entry on our website, as this is the number of annual visits averaged in our history. Thanks to the magic of the Internet we can consider ourselves fortunate to have about as many registered readers to date. To participate, simply press the button whose motto is "To publish" which is under the header "Vivat Academia", there, and clearly, sets out the requirements. We recall that the selection of items is done by the system of blind peer review by our Scientific Committee who joins our Board of Honour. Both are made by leading figures from academia Hispanic American and European. The inbound link to "Vivat Academia" is www.ucm.es <http://www.ucm.es> / info / vivataca. To clarify where to locate the collaborations we want from the university family, we next present the various options derived from the sections that we have. These are: *Educational innovation: * This section published articles, both research opinativos where the author can report on their teaching or providing necessary changes in the university. *Research: *we dedicate this space to research, essays, articles, reviews, reviews and other relevant texts in the areas of knowledge which are our own: Communication, Sociology, Public Relations, Advertising and Journalism, without being closed to other content of humanistic knowledge and scientist who, because of their high value, are worthy of the necessary eco media that profess University. ? *International Research:* As research knows there are no boundaries or languages, "Vivat Academia" presented in this section of articles, research, reviews, book reviews and essays in languages other than Spanish. Preference will be given those texts written in English, Portuguese, French, Italian or any of the official languages of Spain.

David Caldevilla Domínguez

Tel: 91 394 70 83

Fax: 91 518 07 65

Móvil: 629 20 61 49

Despacho 419

Facultad de Ciencias de la Información

Av. Complutense s/n. Madrid 28040 (España)