Archive for July 2012

[ecrea] Networks 18 now online

Mon Jul 16 22:27:12 GMT 2012

We are pleased to announce that / Networks/ 18 is now online at: _http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/projects/networks/issue-18-july-2012_

It is a bumper issue and we hope you will enjoy reading the feature articles, case studies, reviews and reports and watching the films from /Drawing on All Resources.
/
This is our final issue of/ Networks/ in its current form. For this issue we didn't identify a theme, but put out a general call with the aim of celebrating the creativity, skill and attention colleagues devote to teaching and learning in art, design and media higher education. The themes and issues raised, therefore, come from teachers and others supporting learning in the sector. Nevertheless, there are commonalities between many of the articles submitted and presented in this issue.

We are delighted and grateful to the University of Brighton for funding this last issue; Brighton is exploring how we sustain this community and these debates and find new channels for their dissemination. Over the next few weeks and before summer's out, the team here will be taking up new roles and challenges. Thank you to the contributors to this issue and for all for your contributions in the past; we hope that the will to share, so much in evidence in /Networks/, will continue to thrive in new ways.

The /Networks/ team: Jenny Embleton, Debbie Flint and Steve Mallinder
Faculty of Arts
University of Brighton
68 Grand Parade
Brighton BN2 9JY