Archive for calls, January 2020

[Commlist] new issue of MATRIZes published & cfp on Armand and Michèle Mattelart

Fri Jan 03 15:37:36 GMT 2020

It is a great pleasure to announce the new issue of MATRIZes – Journal of the Graduate Program in Communication Sciences of the University of São Paulo, Brazil.

To read both international (English) and Portuguese online versions, visit:

International edition: http://www.revistas.usp.br/matrizes/user/setLocale/en_US

Portuguese edition: http://www.revistas.usp.br/matrizes/user/setLocale/pt_BR

We hope you all enjoy this new number of MATRIZes!

We want to note that the Call For Papers for the special number of MATRIZes (September-December 2020) is open. It will be dedicated to the communicational thinking of Armand and Michèle Mattelart, edited by the researchers A. Efendy Maldonado (Unisinos) and Roseli Figaro (USP). The CfP can be read at:

http://www.revistas.usp.br/matrizes/announcement/view/831