Archive for July 2024

[Commlist] Global Media Journal – German Edition: New issue Vol. 14 No. 1 Spring/Summer 2024 published

Fri Jul 26 09:47:04 GMT 2024

We are pleased to announce the publication of our 27th edition of GLOBAL MEDIA JOURNAL – GERMAN EDITION, Vol. 14, No. 1, Spring/Summer 2024. Please visit our website https://globalmediajournal.de and enjoy reading.

*Articles*

Carola Richter, Anna Litvinenko, Subekti Priyadharma, Hanan Badr:

Internationalizing German Communication Studies: Learning From the World. A Conversation Between Carola Richter, Anna Litvinenko, Subekti Priyadharma and Hanan Badr

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.299

Anne Grüne, Herman Wasserman, Afonso de Albuquerque, Marwan Kraidy:

From Islandization to Joint Internationalization: A Conversation About a “Deep” Internationalization in Communication Studies Between Anne Grüne, Herman Wasserman, Afonso de Albuquerque and Marwan M. Kraidy

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.300

Jochen Spangenberg: Journalism on the Digital Frontline and the Mental Health of Investigators: Risks, Tactics, and Resources

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.290

Polina Eremenko: Russian Collective Identity Construction in State Media During Russia’s Full-Scale Invasion of Ukraine

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.291

Tamer Farag: Constructing the Establishment - Foreign Enemy Conspiracies: A Comparative Analysis of the Media Framing in the USA and Egypt

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.287

*Book Reviews*

Rothenberger, Liane, Löffelholz, Martin & Weaver, David H. (Eds.). (2023). The Palgrave Handbook of Cross-Border Journalism (Johanna Mack)

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.296

Lünenborg, Margreth & Röttger-Rössler, Birgitt (Eds.). (2023). Affective Formation of Publics. Places, Networks, and Media (Brigitte Hipfl)

https://doi.org/10.60678/gmj-de.v14i1.297

*Aims and Scope*

The GLOBAL MEDIA JOURNAL – GERMAN EDITION (ISSN 2196-4807) is a diamond open access, peer-reviewed journal for the publication of scholarly contributions dealing with issues of international, transnational, intercultural and transcultural communication and media, published in English and German twice a year. No article processing charges (APCs) are incurred. The journal is indexed in DOAJ, ERIH PLUS, EBSCO, EuroPub, BASE and Ulrich`s. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis. This means that your articles can be submitted any time for our various sections (peer-review, essays, from the field, graduate section, book reviews). We are also open to discuss guest-edited issues.

We would be pleased if you could circulate this announcement widely in your academic network. Please do not hesitate to contact us for feedback. You can get in touch with the managing editor Katharina Nötzold via gmj(at)polsoz.fu-berlin.de

Enjoy reading our GLOBAL MEDIA JOURNAL - GERMAN EDITION Spring/Summer 2024 issue and we wish you a relaxing summer wherever you are.