Archive for September 2020

[Commlist] cfp: Mediatization Studies Journal Vol. 4

Mon Sep 07 14:42:35 GMT 2020

“Mediatization Studies” is the first international journal devoted entirely to the mediatization concept, which is one of the most influential topics in the field of media and communication studies.

For Volume 4 we are expecting theoretical and empirical papers that apply mediatization perspective in its multiple dimensions.

*The current deadline for full papers submissions is October 31^st , 2020.*

Languages of the papers: English and Polish.

The publication is free of charge and no payment from authors will be expected.

In order to upload the manuscript please follow the instructions:
Author Guidelines, https://journals.umcs.pl/ms/about/submissions

Registration Process, https://journals.umcs.pl/ms/user/register

We are also pleased to announce that*“Mediatization Studies” *has been approved by European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences: *ERIH PLUS*, journal information can be found here: https://dbh.nsd.uib.no/publiseringskanaler/erihplus/periodical/info.action?id=496640